Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just pics right now

Don't really have anything to say. Too pooped, stressed etc to do anything. But I do need to catch up on pics so enjoy. Don't scroll down too far, unless you want to see what we have dealt with today.
Hannah reading "I Love You Forever" on Thursday to Miss Tiger, the day we found him cut open. This is just after the vet visit. He just slept...
Hannah enjoying Lake Waconia on Friday, the day Chad took off. We really did have fun that day, the whole weekend...
Hannah and Mazie just hanging out on Saturday morning, while camping.
We came home today from shopping today, she wore her ballerina outfit for the day, running errands, vet and all. But she comes in from the first errand, asking for horse jumping on tv, so here is my little ballerina, riding Suckers, while pretending she is jumping like the horses on tv. God I love this girl!

I am going to leave a lot of space between today's blog and the next one. It is a picture of the gun shot to Mazie's face. I posted it so some of my family and Chad's could see what cruelty dished out today. So please, don't go down unless you want to see it. Just please, say a prayer for our dog. That she has a fast and as painless of a healing as she can. This is a hard week for us here, cat, Mazie and a few other things. We just need prayers or someone to tell us how to FF this week...

Love you all!





















end.

No comments:

Post a Comment