We have had a fun filled day:) Again, she woke up asking for swimming and on the way, she was telling me that she was going swimming with her horse,
Caly, the same name as my old horse and her riding instructor. She was a little upset that she didn't get to do the slide today, but she didn't to
remember to ask... I think she will remember tomorrow though!
We spent a lot of our afternoon playing with the kitten, the names are now between Buddy and Sweetie Pie.
Mazie is doing wonderful as normal.

The minute we got home from swimming, she had to run and get her kitten.

I love how he loves to run after her, just follows like a puppy!

She gets so excited, she will sit down and call him and he just runs to her:) Here she is yelling to me "he is coming to me?? Coming to me!!! "

Our
experiment for the day:) Dancing Popcorn. You fill the cup about 3/4 c full of water, add a bit of food coloring to make it fun for the kids, 2 tbsp of baking soda, about 10-15
kernels of corn and then about 1tsp of
vinegar. After a short wait, I stirred it, the popcorn started to dance up and down

Our
experiment for the next few days. These are
daises she picked for me out of our yard. They are just growing off to the side, in the front yard and being as they are my favorite flower, I mow around them:)
No comments:
Post a Comment