Thursday, July 16, 2009

She is fine:)

We did go to the vet yesterday, and Dr. Rud is once again just amazed at how well she is doing! No swelling or anything. She continues to bleed out the wound but that is to be expected. She sure is soaking up all of this attention and we are all just really thankful and now that I have calmed down a little bit (still furious that someone would do this close range...) but we are amazingly lucky with the fact that she was able to come home with us, no swelling, she doesn't appear to be in pain, that she is alive!

I am thinking that the Lord knew that with tomorrow being my due date for my twins, that I/we couldn't of handled more. For that I am thankful too! This week is hard enough as it is, without having Mazie shot.

Anyways. Pictures!!! The REAL reason you log on... Quiet couple days, so not much to show in pictures.
I am just amazed at how long her hair is getting, and the perfect ringlet it went into yesterday morning!

The Pansies I made last night:) Doreen and I are taking a cake decorating class again, and we have to have a bunch of different flowers made and dried to decorate with for our final class. Here is the start of my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment