Tuesday, June 23, 2009

An amazing 5.5 weeks!

Well, today my parent's left for the long drive home. It was amazing, spending so much time with them. It was great for Hannah, it is going to be really nice, her having a face for the name and remembering them! I loved having you guys mom and daddy!


On a total spur of the moment, my mom and I decided to go pick strawberries. Here is the jam that I made out of my batch. Yumm! This morning I added it into the pancake batter. Delish!
My morning bouquet of flowers:)
Tug of war with Mazie. What a good sport the is! Even let me cut off her beautiful hair a few days ago!
Truce!
Hannah's art work is amazing me! Here is a pic of two of her 'mad face'. There is that one small one by her shoulder, the large one is surprised and mad, has hair, and she even drew a pony tail on her. Oh the new addition to the face is she drawing eye brows on. The background is trees.

At 9 am today, the temp was reading 93:( so we are going to hide out indoors all day. Tomorrow we have a picnic with our friends at a local park. Water fights and play in the river will be on the agenda as well:)

hope everybody had a wonderful Fathers Day! Sure was a treat to have mine for part of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment