Chad has had Wed, Thurs, and Friday off, and we have not stopped till tonight. Tomorrow we have a guy coming out to pick up Chad's strip built kayak that was never finished and a kayak trailer, YIPPEE!! 2 big things that take up so much room. Even though we live on 5+ acres, I still feel cramped. Now to keep this getting rid of stuff going and not adding to the collection of stuff out here, all would be great... For the yard...
We had a good, quiet American Thanksgiving. I made pumpkin pies from scratch and a caramel apple dip. The dip was so good, that Chad had it devoured before his brother and Chris arrived.
Hannah brought over her reading work book and read to most everybody. She is trying, today she picked out the word CAT on a bulldozer thing while we were getting new wheels put on, and she tried to sound out CARE but of course, the E throws you for a loop as she puts a sound to it, not silent.
Buttercup died today. It was really sad and it is beyond me, why he died. We stepped outside to him hiding under the cement steps, crying. Chad had to use a pole from the sailboat to role him out so Hannah could spend some time with him. He doesn't let Mazie near him, so the dog is not to be blamed at all, so like Buddy, we are stumped. That is 3 kittens in just over 4 months. Chad says no more till spring:( Can't say I blame him, we don't want more bad this time of year. Hard enough dealing with 'things'.
Hannah hanging out with Mazie Thanksgiving morning.
Hannah taking a break from playing her musical instruments to do the hand actions to Itsy Bitsy Spider
Chad in the back yard, playing with his Monkey.
Hannah wanted to be outside with the dogs so we moved the slide onto the porch. Was a gorgeous day outside.
Just laughing, having simple fun.
I did tackle Black Friday, that was a bust. If I talk of doing it next year, I ask someone to remind me that it is pointless. I am so like my mom, hates lines. Crazy!
This week is a very busy one. Hannah has her booster shot on Tuesday, Thursday is her 3 yr screening and dance class, Friday is dance rehersal, Saturday is Breakfast with Santa and then her Ballet recital! I will post what I can when I can. I should get some great video and pics this week:)
No comments:
Post a Comment