Thursday, November 5, 2009

in a lull...

We are just having another quiet day...  We did a small amount of lessons today, not much though.  I am super excited though!  I have Hooked on Phonics on  request from the library. Will just take awhile to get here, coming from 3 counties away:)  I am starting to think that if I like what I see from the library's copy, I will more than likely move over to that for her lessons.

I made noodles for lunch today, Hannah looks up at me and says, with her first spoon full in her mouth, "Mama,  This is nothing like Daddy's, I am so sorry. It's ok, don't be sad."  She cracks me up...

We have ballet today, she is excited but for now, loving her sand box.  What a beautiful fall day!
  
I just thought this was funny.  Yesterday, she was asking for candy, and she had reached her limit of 3 for the day, which is already too much...  But I had told her "no more candy".  Upon cleaning the kitchen last night, I found the candy she had wanted, you can see 2 bite marks on the wrapper:)  

Now Daddy, don't get upset...  She smuggled Buttercup in and wanted to be pushed.  One push around the kitchen, and out the kitten went:)

I had forgotten about this lapbook.  Enjoy this site.  LOTS of great ideas!  Thanks again Rosie for finding this and fwding it on!

1 comment:

  1. No problem!!! You have given me more ideas than I have given you so its the least I can do. :)

    ReplyDelete