Monday, November 16, 2009

Kk, Kite and Kangaroo


We have had an amazing day!!!  Hannah did some serious kick butt with her daily lessons, so today is a pretty heavy picture day:)

As usual, we start off the letter with painting a bubble letter.
This is a couple of the pages in her work book "The Complete Book of the Alphabet".  I was impressed with the printing of her name in the picture above.  She did it very neat:)
This is also her math assignment.  I asked her to glue 10 kites on the page. I think next week we will work on 11-15 for counting out.  

Here is her Kangaroo.  I changed it up a bit and had her add a body onto the Joey, so she could take him in and out.
And this is dinner tonight.  She made up K pizza, her way.  She hates pizza sauce:)  
This is her favorite way to practice cutting.  I draw the sun and she adds the face and cuts up to the circle.
This one makes me laugh:)  That is my hand:)  She traced around it...  Good effort!

This is one of our favorite Thanksgiving Crafts.  Our hand prints painted then beak, eyes and feet added.

We have done this one every year but this year, it looks a little odd with the bigger foot print...  In the past we have had to just do one hand print on either side.  The top hand, Hannah cut out herself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment