Friday, November 13, 2009

Dancing video from today, 11/13/09

I took video today of Hannah doing her ballet.  Enjoy.  She is the one in the big Tutu.  Ellie's mom was kind enough to make it for Hannah, she LIVED in it today.  I have pics to show you of her in it this morning.  


As for school, we have been working with the 10 Ducklings, and the number hunt in the corn. She has been enjoying working with my tweezers, moving corn from one dish to the other, and of course, cutting.  She wants to cut everything!!!  

We worked on letters I and J again, and today, review of A-J.  I just feel like I am in limbo, I really want Hooked On Phonics and I am sure it will happen within the next couple weeks so we are just playing mostly with letters and their sounds.  Not much structure and that is just as good:)  She is loving her Itsy Bitsy books (the last update of folding the book, Sorry, can't figure out how to delete), and I now have A-Z printed up and put in her lap book, just need to make my own for O U and X.

I am not feeling all that great. Had a pretty good day but then I tried to eat dinner...  Which is unfortunate:(  Tomorrow is the Christmas Tree lighting ceremony in Henderson and St. Peter.   Yes, that is right, lighting of the Christmas Tree!!! Seems to come earlier every year I swear:)  I am getting pretty excited though.  The older Hannah gets, the more fun it is to see her excitement.  

Speaking of which, she has a new Night Light:)  Once again, she LOVES it and keeps walking up to him to give him hugs.  He is the perfect height!

No comments:

Post a Comment