Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just catch up:)

No pictures. 

For starters, Chad seems to think I have SUCKER written over my forehead:)  He seems to think that the broom would stand without the Equinox or whatever special gravity thing there is going on.  So do I have everybody else laughing at me???  Seriously, tell me:)  

We flew through lessons yesterday, ended up doing 2 days of lessons in one morning.  She just wanted to keep going, and move onto Mm.  

Today, we played hookie.  We are a little worried for the 5th, that day we have Breakfast with Santa, and then later that day, Hannah has her first dance recital.  Worried that is too much for one day...  So today we decided we would try story time, which always turns into play time with Gaian, then dance later in the day.  SUCCESS!  thanks to a nap early afternoon.  Story time was horrid but I guess we all get our days, today's was Hannah's off day

I know what I said about Hooked on Phonics, that I didn't really want it or need it, that I was going to hold off, Well...  Chad is on his way home with a set!!!  Yippee!!! I can't wait to start that with Hannah next week:)

Tomorrow we are heading into the cities with Chad.  I have some shopping to do for Hannah's Christmas outfit, and I need things as well.  Sounds like a busy weekend, and I really need a good dose of Church on Sunday.  If we can't make it into Grace, I hope to try a local church.  

This is a week of reminders, and I feel horrible, guilty, that I can't remember the exact date of learning the good news.  Once again, looking forward to moving beyond.  NEED to move beyond...  Get over this one more bump, and then shake it off.  I really am blessed,  as I say "I know God loves me because he has given me Hannah and Chad."  

The season to be thankful, hope everybody gives their children one extra bedtime peck on the cheek, husbands and wives one more hug and let them know how much they mean to you. Parents too.  

1 comment:

  1. yes, you know that you are blessed with each and every smile that you get from your little princess, your family, and friends.

    ReplyDelete