Monday, November 9, 2009

Hello Monday

Not much to write, I don't think I have any pictures either...

Chad had Hannah all day Saturday, while shopped, Chad and Hannah went for a bike ride, to the zoo and Ikea.  I had fun being Santa's helper but I sure missed my daughter

Yesterday, I had her while Chad went to an ice boat swap.  Thankfully that isn't for him and I don't need to worry about him flying 50 - 100 miles an hour over ice, in an open cockpit with just a helmet on:)

Today, we had another good day.  We just got up, met Gaian and Robyn at the library and played hard at the park for 3 hours!  Then we came home, baked, cuddled and just had a quiet afternoon/evening.    No lessons today, will be no lessons tomorrow, hopefully something on Wednesday.

I miss my family, the holiday season is hard for this.  I hate the 1600 or, is it 1800 miles between me and all of you.  Know that I am thinking of you, missing you and love all of you very much:)  

I had pictures but I just lost them:(  So, yep, no pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment