Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What's for lunch?


SQUID!!!  Super yummy squid!!!

I saw this idea in the new Family Fun magazine.  Hannah LOVED these things...  Me, not interested:)    All that you do is cut up a hot dog wiener and then poke uncooked spaghetti noodles through it, then boil till noodles are cooked.  Simple and fun for the little ones.

Here is one of her latest masterpieces!  She is really proud of this, and honestly, so am I!  I think she did a wonderful job and I am sorry Grandparents, I get to keep this one:)  When she is done her art, she always tells me who it is for, thankfully, she gave this one to us!

We have had a great day with our lessons too.  This workbox system really may be the key for us.  She understand what needs to be done and I am finding I am being more creative with our work.  We get the work sheets out of the way first, then we let the real fun begin with working on the units.  Today, we continued with smell, and like the "All about me unit", we started a little book, that I didn't think to start on Monday.  Once it warms up and we are able to move back upstairs for our lessons, it will be nice to get a shelf to hold the bins:)

No comments:

Post a Comment