Saturday, January 16, 2010

Perfect!

You know how you will sit there for hours or days on end, and nagging you is this song or something that is right at the tip of your tongue, but for the life of you, you just can't seem to remember???

For the last 3 days I have been trying to remember this one song that I heard Thursday morning on KTIS, and made a mental note to upload it from iTunes as soon as I walked in the door.  Fine and dandy, if I could of actually remembered the song!  ANYWAYS, just now, I was thinking, I really wish I could remember...  Turn on the radio and POW the last finishing cords of THAT song, and then, thankfully the host comes on and says "Love Never Fails" by Brandon Heath!  What a treat, I find, in most cases they NEVER say the title when you want them to the most.

(mom and dad, click here to listen :})

No comments:

Post a Comment