Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh So Excited!

Yesterday, Hannah and I went to a new (different) library and I have fallen in love!  It looks like you are walking into a Barns and Noble Bookstore, minus the Star Bucks for starters.  But the cool part is that in their kiddy area, they have back packs that are full of stuff geared towards PreK aged kids!!! The one backpack we got is geared towards numbers and counting.  It has 1 numbers puzzle up to 10m a peg puzzle, a few other math geared games and a bunch of books, some stories about numbers and some books on math games.  It is super cool:)  I would post pics but I am on a new computer (thanks hubby!!!) and I don't want to upload onto the compu till I have my other pictures loaded:)  

Tomorrow is an exciting day too!  First, we start our day with a new ECFE class, then we will head into the Twin Cities where she will get her hair cut, I need a few things at Target ( my fav store ) and the best part, I am going to get a bunch of stuff laminated!!!  I have been looking into/thinking about the whole "work box system" and I have a bunch of 'projects' that I want to get laminated.  Lace ups, connect the dots, puzzles, matching, mazes, and on and on in cards that can go in the bins:)  I am so excited!!!

So, everybody have a great friday and I will write more later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment