Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day


All of the schools are closed so that means I have one really upset ballerina.  No school, no dance:(  I made the mistake of mentioning dance to her last night, of course, she woke up remembering...  I was going to take her out to play in the snow, but after looking at Wunderground, wind chill of -8, I think we will opt to stay warm and have our own dance:)
I worked on a new lapbook for her, I will post it later.  Need to scrounge up a small mirror and next week, we will make our house book then it is ready:)
I think we are going to go crank the music and pull out the paints and paint some snow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats cute!! You can always save it and then next year pull it out to compare the size! :)

    ReplyDelete