Hope everybody had a wonderful weekend.
Chad had to work all day Saturday, and yesterday, he worked on converting a computer over to a Mac so I could use something different. Trying to make it so we can chat with my family over Video Skype. We will get it figured out...
As soon as Hannah's Dinosaur Train was over this morning, she promptly turned off the tv, stating that "we DO NOT watch Sesame Street in this house" ( I just can't handle it, the show drives me nuts for some reason...) and asked for school.
So today, we did the long awaited house book, since I found the stapler yesterday:) Here are some of the pages.
Here, I took advantage of my wall quilt and started calling out shapes, it was up to Hannah to find the shapes, hidden within the patches. Here she found the circle.
Here we are working on 'same as' and 'one more than' with the aid of Smarties:) Here she is working towards the 'same as'.
And since we were working with Smarties, she had to have some at the end of the lesson, only fair. Deal was 3:) So here she is playing with her chocolate.
Yummy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment