Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another week to an ender


I can not believe how fast this weekend has flown by!  

I had a fairly busy week, although we really didn't go anywhere.   

Yesterday, Chad moved in.  Haha, that is a funny, really... Ok, probably not!
A year ago,  I pretty much packed up this house, with the intent to move.  It was nicer, my my mind, being occupied on boxing everything up than thinking of what we were going through at that time...   I had well over 100 boxes packed. (Never did move) We never really got to unpacking lots of Chad's stuff, yesterday we did:)  Now to clean up our bedroom again, and front room...
This is one of the things unpacked:)  It is actually really nice!!! Chad (taking a break from unpacking)  can play his PS driving games and I don't have to watch or hear!  I did try this driving game on this viewer thing, and after 3 minutes or so, I was ready to be sick... I didn't last long with my driving!  

Today, what a great day!  I started with a treat of Eggs Benedict :)  Delish!  
THEN we made ice cream later in the morning:)

Hannah patiently waiting for her ice cream...

TaDah!  PURPLE French Vanilla Ice Cream out of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Recipe book:)  Purple for the Vikings, which lost, thanks to Chad...  Nah, Purple really, because I do not like green ice cream, and that is what she wanted, second choice was purple.  Good all the same!  Skore on top:)

Then, we headed into the Cities, where Hannah finally got her hair cut, and I finally got to go to Target.  I have been researching  the WorkBox system.  Basically, it puts everything out in the open.  You see what you need to do, you see what is done, just helps with organization of the day.  I have 8 bins, and I will have one tote for each assignment in the day.  I will post tomorrow what I put in them.  They will include work sheets, art projects for the day, games or puzzles, math, etc...  It will be great, and I am sure after we get it tweaked to work for us, it will be WONDERFUL! 

This week, we are going to work on the Five Senses, I have a great week set up, VERY hands on:)  She is going to love it!  Me too:)  I am going through printer withdrawals, as I no longer have it wireless unless I want the huge laser printer in my kitchen... 

 
Here is our Mazie, very happy on our bed,  she seems to hunt down Hannah's sleeping bag to sleep on:)  She really is the greatest dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment