Pretty boring, quiet (don't get me wrong, I LOVE these days) day here at home. The weather is finally getting to the point that we can get out and have some fun, so I wanted to post the pics from today. I was reminded of a very important lesson, DO NOT do snow angels first thing, if you are not wearing the proper winter clothing. Makes for a wet and cold play time outdoors...
It is pretty ironic, last month, we got a lot more snow than avg. I think it was over 10 inches more than normal for the month of Dec. And this current week, is traditionally the coldest week of the year, we are going to be upper 20's and mid 30's. Which I love after the deep freeze we have endured. I pray Chad is feeling better so he can get out tomorrow or Friday and the weekend for some well deserved biking!
We did do some lessons, and I am feeling like a fish out of water. I have realized that I have been making it harder than it needs to be. Hannah is still enjoying the lessons but I, for my sake, need to simplify. So we are just going to go with the flow for a bit. I know I keep changing my direction, we will find our way:) No doubt we will get there...
Her first snow angel,
She loved eating snow!
Licking her lips, making sure she got all of the snow!
Yes, she couldn't get enough...
:)
It is really cute, and I am not sure where this came from, but each night I lay down with Hannah for a few minutes of quiet cuddle time, talking about our "really good day" and our highlights and lowlights. Last night and tonight, she has started singing "Jesus Loves Me" as she rolls over and settles down for the night:) But keeping with the Spirit of Christmas, the song starts out as "Baby Jesus Loves me..." Seriously, warms my heart...
It looks like shes having so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the snow eating. Beautiful look on her face on the last one! :)