This is an old blind that we had from our old window's that I converted into a Hop Scotch. Made it well over a year ago, but Hannah came across it and insisted on playing it for a few minutes today. I was more than happy to oblige. Our form of lessons today:)
Chad was sick earlier this week, now it is Hannah's and my turn. She was running a fever of almost 103 last night, and when I put her to bed tonight, it was starting to creep back up. So we will see.
Chad has to work this weekend, I think he will be in tomorrow, since Hannah and I won't be much fun anyways.
Oh, one of the main reasons why I came on and updated my blog, I came across a great site for phonics. I just had to share!!! Progressive Phonics. It has books that both parent and child read together, work sheets to go with the book, games, and more:) Look into it! I am really excited:)
No comments:
Post a Comment