Monday, February 1, 2010

Working on our Workboxes Monday


Oh Happy Monday...
We both miss Chad today.

I learned a really important lesson today.  All of last week I had handwriting in bin 1, HOP in 2, and math in 3.  Today I spiced it up since I have some new stuff that she was excited to try.  By the time HOP time came, she was done, wanted nothing to do with it.  SO, tomorrow, we are back to last week's order.  
Bin #1,  tracing through the mazes on each of the 3 cards

Hannah in action
Bin#2, handwriting.  I made this tracing bag today by adding some orange Tempura paint into a zip lock baggie, taping it shut then taping it onto a piece of cardboard.  She can practice over and over, her letters in a fun way!
Bin #3
This is a fun project where she has to sort out the dinosaurs by size, Largest to smallest.
Bin #4,  her art project.  We are still working on our 5 senses and today was touch,  So we looked through a magazine and found some hands for her to cut out, then we added sand paper and some shaving cream paint for rough and soft stuff you touch.  I will post pics of the book tomorrow, when it is done and dry :)
Bin #5
Here is her HOP, where we seem to be stuck for the day...  I am sure it will get done at some point.
Bin #6.  This is where she will complete the pattern using the colored cows.  This will be a new concept for her.
Bin #7, Math.   We will be working printing the number 12.

Bin #8, the surprise.  Today it is bubbles! 

1 comment:

  1. Love what your doing with your workboxes!!! I really want my boxes but jut dont have the money for it right now. Keep it up Dianna!! :)

    ReplyDelete