Today we celebrated EVERYBODY'S birthday:) Dogs, friends and family. Over and over and over and over... Yes, we had a great day!!!
She did her lessons, and was great at her reading. I was surprised actually:) She usually ask for school after "Dinosaur Train" is over because, like Barney, Sesame Street is not aloud in this house, BUT today she asked for it really early, we were done by the time we usually start:) I love that she loves to learn!!!
I took some pictures of her blowing, singing and enjoying the candle blowing birthday party:) I just realize that lately, the blog has been about her but very few pics with her in it. I am making up for that :) Sorry !!! Haha!
All of the talk of the Olympics is making me really homesick. Seeing all the great pictures of mountains is making me REALLY homesick. Friends and family are plowing into Olympians right, left and center. Really, REALLY homesick!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment