Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bird Feeder Fun


We continue to Tweak the workbox system.  8 was too much, 6 seems to be perfect!  Sticking to Handwriting, HOP and some sort of Math in the first 3 bins.  Craft in bin 4, some sort of concept in bin 5 and a surprise/concept in bin 6.  This week's surprise is bubble blowing :)  

Also, when she is done with that bin's project, she just turns the bin around to show DONE and we move on.  Helps for her to see what is complete and I plan on making DONE labels in bright red or something to make it more obvious.


Today's craft was bird feeders. She was a little upset that I only had 3 TP rolls but that was short lived once I showed her the almost done TP role in the bathroom and the promise of tomorrow :)

Pretty simple project, and thank you Doreen!  Smear PB all over TP rolls then roll them in bird seed and hang outside for our feathered friends :)
Chad and I were a little bored, or creative, depending on how you look at it and we designed the first generation of the iPad, about to be released...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the iPad!!! lol Very cute bird feders. Have to try that out with the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete