Here are some pictures from today
This is Hannah enjoying a very short ride on Mazie:) Hannah was stepping over her and she stood up:) Hannah thought it was pretty cool
Hannah doing a lesson of her choice today. I was thinking today would be a lesson-free day, but Hannah kept asking :) How can I say no to that???
In the back of some of the pictures, there is a tent covered with a sheet, that is Hannah's Dog House, and she was Puppy Jo today. Once that grew old, she turned into my beautiful Princess and enjoyed dancing to "Teardrops on my Guitar" over and over and over
And after the dancing, the crash. Hannah concentrating on her Click Start.
Cute pics! Like to see Hannah is in a better mood! :) Did you make that blue quilt that she was standing on? Like the thumb sucking & concentration on her face! Too cute! :)
ReplyDeleteNo, that is just a rug, but the quilt on the back wall I made:)
ReplyDelete