Tommy the Trustworthy Turtle Meet Tommy. He likes to be trustworthy. Everyday he tries to:
This will be a fairly long unit, about 5-6 weeks worth and I have been looking forward to this unit for a long time:) Click here to see what we will be learning over the next 1.5 months :) Today I read the Trustworthiness book, about Tommy taking Fred's truck and knocking over his blocks. When I was done, I asked Hannah what Tommy had done wrong, she said "He made his friend sad by taking his truck and breaking his tower" Then when asked what he needed to do to make Fred happy again, She said "Not break his tower and ask Santa for another truck so he doesn't have to share." So we are going to draw/color the pictures for each page of the book this week as art and just keep reading the book. This is workbin #1, and we are going to start working on Rhyming |
This is a way to share pictures of my girls, feel free to share with other family members but please don't share the address outside of family.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Like to introduce you to Tommy...
Tommy the Trustworthy Turtle... :)
(I made this turtle out of some Felt. Each week I will make a new Character to interact with:} )
This week we are starting a unit on Character
Workbin #3, connect the dots 1-15
WorkBox#5, Math :) Chutes and Ladders, working on counting!
WorkBox #6 has a book that Daddy picked out for Hannah for Valentines Day. Black Beauty. We will sit down and read that in cuddle time:)
Labels:
character unit,
rhyming,
tommy,
Trustworthy,
turtle,
workbin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE it!!!! Wish I had some felt to do one too! All I did was do the story and had Anais color and cut the turtle out and glue it on a construction paper. Too funny that Hannah said that! :)Btw... whats box #4?
ReplyDeleteBox #4 is the Tommy box:) Sorry...
ReplyDelete