Monday, February 22, 2010

Respectful Monday


Good morning everybody!  Hope everybody had a great weekend :)

Today is the start of  Rusty the Respectful Raccoon

Meet Rusty. He likes to be respectful. Every day he tries to:

  • Be kind to his friends and family
  • Use good manners
  • Not to hit or hurt
  • Talk about his problems
  • Rusty the Respectful Raccoon


 So this morning, we worked through our bins, same as usual.  She loves her work books and I can't wait for our HOP one that I ordered to come in the mail.  Till then, I have put HOP away and working on learning the days of the week with some songs I found on YouTube:)  Like THIS one, which she loved :)  I remember this song from growing up.  


This is bin 6.  I found this kit to make the candy necklace, what better way to work on dexterity.  She really doesn't care too much for the candy, which is fine by me but I am thinking I should get her her own bead kit, she loved making this necklace!

OH!  I had an exciting moment on Saturday, we were out for lunch with Grandma and Hannah was coloring her place mat, and we were doing letter searches as well.  Out of the blue, she starts singing a song from Word World and then tries to spell the word BUG, she was able to sound out and print the word on her own!!! Then we tried DOG!!! I am so proud of her!!!

1 comment:

  1. Like that candy necklace thing, I have to see if Anais will be able to do it. Must have made Grandma & Mama very proud of Hannah spelling so many words!!! :)

    ReplyDelete