Well, Princess is sick:( My more than normal cuddle bug has hardly let me off the couch, not that I mind! Running a fever and hardly eating... So no lessons today.
We have been pounded with snow, and the sun is finally out, and hopefully no more snow for the week. I think a lot of people around here are ready for spring. I can't wait!!! I think we have gotten about a foot, but really hard to tell, the wind is usually blowing the snow around.
I bought a couple of lesson books over the weekend. BOTH of them are file folder games and such. The first one we have dug into and started to use for lessons. She seems as excited as I am to try them out :)
Her 6 Work Bins, waiting to be shown the love :)
We actually finished what I felt was graspable in this book yesterday. We will be revisiting it in a few months to finish up the last 4-5 pages or so...
Work Bin #3, this is out of the one book that I got this weekend. Matching the correct dog.
Work Bin #4. This one took a bit of time to catch onto but she figured it out. She has to figure out what one is different then find the correct one and place it over the different one.
Work Bin #5. She is to look at the cards and decide if they are alike or not alike and put them on the correct side. She loved this one.
Well, tomorrow was supposed to be our Valentines Play Date with our friends, which I have now cancelled due to her fever. Above are to be her cards to give to her friends. We made some paper and mixed in seeds. She will eventually paint something on them to make them Valentinish. The idea is, in the spring, the kids plant the paper and flowers will grow from it. Got the idea from the Family Fun Magazine.
And this is an exciting find!!! Over the weekend, my dear hubby came across this while he was digging upstairs:) This is a quilt that I had started to make for Hannah while I was pregnant with her but I wasn't able to finish it because I couldn't find the foot that broke while I was quilting the layers together. I have made many quilts, NON of which have been for Hannah and not since I have had her. So this one is coming back to life:) I still don't have the foot I need so I decided to just tie it. I have really been enjoying this over the last few days so I think I may have to get back into quilting:)
Moaning is coming from the couch, more cuddle time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment