What a great weekend! First off, my BIL Curt and Chris welcomed my beautiful niece into the world, Taylor Lee. She is so adorable and I didn't even get close to getting my baby fill, even with holding her for over an hour:) Congrats Chris and Curt!
On friday, totally last minute, we decided to head over to Wis Dells instead of The Edge like last time. We stayed at "The Wilderness Resort" and even though it was A LOT of walking, as the water parks were spread out, it was well worth it if you are prepared for the walking. Buggy was a must as we had a very pooped out daughter at the end of the day!
ready for a day at the water park!
She LOVES water!
Going up, up, up yes, all the way to the top of this picture! And the face coming out the other end...
LOVED IT and kept asking to go again, and again, and again...
Hannah after a day playing in the 3 water parks...
One knee, the first night, second knee, the second night:)
She was super tired, didn't wait for dinner to be delivered, so fruit cups and bagel it was
and this is seriously her between bites! She kept laying down and was out within 5 minutes of finishing her dinner!
The first time we went out to the water park (I have no pics) Hannah was wearing her Canada bathing suit. Chad thought I was really brave that I send her out into public with that, reason? The USA and Canada were playing the Gold game for the Olympics:) So OF COURSE she was going to wear it The funny thing is, with Chad's family, he isn't aloud to watch games on TV if it is important because their team usually loses at that point:) SO we were running from water park to water park, and catching the TV's where we can. Last glance, it was 2-2 over time. Hannah was shivering so I run to get the towel, and no more than 5 seconds after we stop to watch, Canada scores the winning goal, and thanks to Chad, USA wins silver:) Hehe.
I do have video of the water park, showing the huge waves in the gigantic wave pool but I need to figure out how to put it all together:) Thanks again hubby for the great weekend!
Looks like you guys had a great time!
ReplyDeleteWow! Awesome pics Dianna!! It looks like so much fun!! Love the pics.
ReplyDelete