Wednesday, March 17, 2010

face paint gone wrong

What a blast of a day!!!

We had our friends Lydia and Nichole over for play today, outside!!!  It was wonderful!
After playing outside for over 2 hrs, came in for lunch then headed into town.  We drove over to see the river, which you see in the last post and then to the library and then, a walk down to the Soda Shoppe where Hannah bought a kiddy cone to enjoy on the walk back to the car.

We were talking of going to a parade, but I thought we would have our own fun since many of the roads are closed down.  I made face paint so we could do each other's face...

This was a bad choice...  IT DOESN'T COME OFF!!!

So I have A LOT of green on my face, after LOTS of scrubbing and we have ballet tomorrow :)  My friend that I walk with while our girls are in dance may not want to be seen with me.  The above pic is after I scrubbed Hannah's face :)

3 comments:

  1. but its such a lovely tree shape on your face, try baking soda mixed with vitamin E oil see if that works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some cute pictures! I hope it all comes off for ballet tomorrow:-).

    You are a very fun mama!!

    ReplyDelete