Monday, March 8, 2010

Back to lessons after a week off :)

Well, today was going to start with a playdate with a new group I found, but both of the cars here have a dead battery.  So we are at home, Hannah is upset because she was excited about playing with her new friends.  It is hard stepping out of your comfort zone to make new friends, to arrive somewhere where you barely know a few people.  It took a lot of effort to get me mentally ready for today.

Oh well, on the plus side, I had a kick butt lesson planned for today so we get to do that instead!  I came across a great website  a few days ago, and with Hannah being so excited about spelling out words, I took advantage of it with this site: WorksheetsWork.   I will post pictures of her working on the sheets tomorrow or later today.  We have not worked on them yet.  BUT this is how we spent some of our Sunday afternoon :0)

Spring Fever has hit so we made up our own Cherry Blossoms to use in my kitchen.  All of this melting is really bringing it on strong!  I can't wait to take Hannah to the park, have play dates over here with the kids playing outside...  
 Today we started a unit of being Responsible.
ResponsibilityMS Word 22 KB
Roy the Responsible Rabbit

Meet Roy. He likes to be responsible. Every day he tries to:

  • Do what he is supposed to do
  • Keep on trying
  • Always do his best
  • Help his friends and family

 

Roy the Responsible Rabbit



1 comment:

  1. The cherry blossoms are so cute!! I really like them!
    Hannahs doing really good! Hope Anais will get there soon! :)

    ReplyDelete