The Character Lessons are done. I asked Hannah what she wanted to learn about, she replied "horses and bikes" so, since daddy dear is really busy and having to work this weekend, we will do horses this week, as I can do that without any problem, and I will see if Chad can help with bikes next week.
For the Horse Lapbook, I found most of my information here.
On the cover, it has foal and horse, and the hand print is to help understand how horses are measured. We will go around, measuring different things, figuring out hands.
The inside: includes horse markings on legs and head, parts of the horse, what they eat and colours. Please, before anybody tells me that PAINT isn't a colour but a breed, I know. Hannah likes paints and asked me to please include it.
The back, is where a short story is to be written, telling where the horse is going. I am curious to see what she has to say about this, and I will share after we go over it together :)
I found this new game, and Hannah LOVES it! Found this game here.
As per a hard time given by Daddy dear, I went back in and changed the coloUr typo :) Anything for you Daddy Dear Eh?
Awesome, but I wonder who will enjoy this lesson more, Mommy or Hannah? :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, and next week daddy does bikes!!!
ReplyDeletegreat!!! I wonder if Chad will do a unit study on boats next... :)
ReplyDeletehaha, he was actually looking into sailing lessons for her, NEXT year can you believe it?!? She LOVES sailboats but I am sure that unit study will wait till we are actually sailing. I will have lots to learn from that study as well...
ReplyDeleteOMG!That should be nerve wrecking! As much as Chad sails you should now a lot by know!:)
ReplyDelete