Sunday, March 28, 2010

What a great weekend!

We really have had a wonderful weekend and we will be sad to see this one end :)

Yesterday we went in to some bike swap, where Hannah got an early Easter gift, and daddy scored MAJOR points :)  He picked her up a Razor Scooter.  We didn't think it would be as much of a hit as it was, and it took her no time to pick up :) I will get pics of her scooting around soon, and post.
Afterwards, we headed over to Chad's parents where we spent a relaxing saturday afternoon/evening hanging out.

Today, right after breakfast, we decorated our Easter Eggs.  I also ran to the grocery store, so I could get more eggs to decorate later today.  It was just to much fun!


We have also spent our afternoon outside in our 50* weather:)  By mid week, we will be 70*!!!  Hello clam diggers!!! I can't wait for 65* + weather.  Getting tired of jeans and runners... :)

I thought this was a cute picture.  My horse chime that resides on Hannah's Play Set.

She couldn't handle wearing her socks and shoes, had to really dig into the sand everything she had :)

I LOVE this picture :)

Daddy's little bike mechanic:) Spring cleaning on the Pugs.

Tonight, we also grill for our first time this season!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment