Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just a few pictures



What a great day!
Last night on her chalk board, I drew pictures of a cat, dog, zap (lightening) bug, ant and man, and each word, she sounded out and spelled on her own.
This morning, we started by working on lessons, between today and yesterday, she did 23 pages...  We will be done that workbook by tomorrow I am sure.  She just kept asking for another page over and over again. 
Today for spelling, I again drew the same and she sounded and printed.  I am so proud of her!
She has a favorite dress, from her cousin Anjolie that is her "Princess" dress.  For a treat, she asked me to take pictures of her.  THIS never happens so I jumped! And after that, she dressed for some fun in the mud:)  She has had a great day.  Now for quiet time then off to ballet this afternoon.






She LOVES her umbrella from Santa, this gets attention daily and she felt that the pictures were 'missing the most perfect thing'!


Mom, this is the Jandana Barn Pals raincoat:)  

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics!!! She so cute! Thats a lot of water! Love the raincoat!! :)

    ReplyDelete