Wednesday, March 24, 2010

quiet day...

I hope...

I continue to feel like a caged animal with the flooding.  I can go places, it is just so out of the way now because of the extra miles to go anywhere it seems like a waste of gas.  The river peaked yesterday so hopefully all will be back to normal at some point next week :)  Thankfully, this has only happened 1 other time in the past 10 years, that I can remember.

We did sign Hannah up for T-ball yesterday.  Pretty amazing, signing up for T-ball and getting a shirt only costs $12 out here:)  Won't find that in the T/C Burbs...

Today, we just played a bit for our lessons, she made a clock.  She had to figure out what numbers went on the clock, and where they went and then print the numbers.  She loved this activity.  I get a kick out of her 6 and 9's:)

Last night I worked on an other work sheet.  She just blew through it, I thought I would stump her with a few but I was so wrong.  I need to work on harder ones tonight.   I know some have become sight, the others she just sounded out and plugged away.

We have so many paintings around here, so yesterday we decided to make a bouquet of flowers:)  We also make butterflies and Easter Eggs out of the paintings.  Great cutting exercise for Hannah:)

This is the main road going in and out of our town :(  
Just on the other side of the bridge, it is total water :(

No comments:

Post a Comment