On Sunday, Grandpa handed Hannah a $5 to go buy herself a toy. At first she had a red cowboy hat. Like the cowboy on "Toy Story" I am cringing, as we are an English riding family... No cowboy hats here, unless it is my dad visiting... Thankfully a baseball bat and ball too her attention away from that hat :) Really late night so no playing with it. The next morning, this is what I walk into...
Hannah wanted pictures taken of her and Chad's Great Aunt's Doll, who Hannah has named Ellie. Ellie because she is beautiful, just like her real friend Ellie :)
I decided to keep up with the BOB Books, as they were a hit when we had them from the library.
Singapore Math, Kindergarten. This is the first book in the 2 book series for K. This book is mostly going to be review. I was expecting it to be a little more challenging then it is, lets just say she will really have the basics down :)
I ordered Math Rods as well, to add some visual/hands on into the learning of the math. Anything to help in the area of math!
And we went with Explode the Code, which will be perfect. This may be a challenge for her, which she will like. She tends to not have the patience for too much review.
Today we got our hands dirty, planting flowers. She picked out everything and planted herself. Hopefully this weekend, hopefully some camping :)
No comments:
Post a Comment