Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Weekend


We have had some excitement today :)  Chad was one of the lucky few to get his hands on an iPad!!!  Hannah and I have been waiting all day for him to get home.  This iPad has truly amazed us, or Hannah :)  Chad walks in the door after spending his afternoon at work, sits down with Hannah and opens up a Whinny the Pooh book app.  Hannah starts 'flipping' the pages right away, as if she has been on an iPod for a long time.  Same with any other apps that she has opened.  She just gets on and does what needs to be done.  So we are very impressed with this product.


I did get her outside today to get some pics of Hannah outside in her Easter dress.  I didn't want to worry about pictures tomorrow, but sit back and enjoy my family.  Didn't really get much, she was a grumpy pants for pics.



Want to wish my family back home a blessed Easter.  I miss you all so much.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress! She's even cute when she's grumpy! :)

    ReplyDelete