If I could push pause on today's weather, I would! Eh, possibly 3* more and it would be perfect :)
We tried a new breakfast today, Fairy Pancakes :) You make the batter as normal, pour it into a zip lock bag and snip a small amount of the corner off :) Pretty simple stuff for the look of surprise you get. I think Chad felt left out :)
We are still working on picking out the last sound/letter in a word and the vowel so I printed this up and had her use different colors for the first letter, last letter and vowel, after she read me the word. She did pretty good!
I have decided I am going to try something new. Each week I am going to print up a coloring page and ask her to tell me a story about the picture. I will print it out and at the end, we will make a book of all of her stories:) She will continue to color through out the week as well.
Break time today, after working on the story, she wanted to read about horses. You will hear her say "ears, shoulder, hip, heel, must sit up straight", or "this is how you check your leg length" etc :) LOVE IT!!!
We spent even more time in the garden today, I will be sad when it is all planted, won't have any room to play. We did add Kohlrabi to the mix today, I think I remember eating it years ago, when I was babysitting the neighbours, so a good 15 + years ago.
Back outside we go, too nice to be sitting here:)
No comments:
Post a Comment