The Teacher that we have worked with in ECFE, who would of been her Preschool teacher in the fall will not be living here so I will admit, I feel a little lost. I liked the fact that we have known the teacher since Hannah was 10 months old, so for about 3 years. That brought me comfort. Now we have to figure out, send her to a Preschool where we don't know the teacher because she will be new to the district, send her to LS, or a private one. I like to have a plan, need to know what is happening, this isn't going my way.
We don't do much in the way of lessons on Friday as we already do Pre-preschool in the morning but she asked for the 'Last letter game'. This has been hard to grasp, she always wants to listen for the first sound of a word. This game above, is for the last letter. She was starting to get it. She also would get frustrated about 7-8 pictures in, today, she plugged away and finished!
Just us playing outside. She felt the need to wear a touque today, it was 60* outside...
Our garden. We just can't seem to stay out of it :) We have potatoes planted along the long edge. 2 rows worth:) Then on the short end, we have a row of red onion, yellow onion, leek and beets. We will be adding peppers, tomatoes, another row of beets and some other veggie that I have never tried, but looked interesting. We will be adding a second garden of cucumbers, baby and regular pumpkins, acorn squash, and zucchini. Hannah is requesting a butterfly garden as well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment