Monday, May 3, 2010

A wonderful weekend!











What an incredible weekend!
After a stressful mowing of our lawn ( I keep breaking the mowers ) on Saturday, we packed up our little camper and headed out for a great night of camping.  We spent the night at Sakatah State Park and all had a great time!  Chad had a friend from work meet us, there was some biking, lots of walking, bubbles, sparklers and relaxing.  Poor Mazie put on so many loops walking, she would just drop when we were back.  Next time we must head down to the water for fishing.  My one regret.
Once we returned home yesterday, Chad was busing building a canoe trailer that would toe a canoe behind his bike so he can canoe down stream on our river then bike back to the car.  Best of both worlds.  Hannah and I tilled up a small flower garden for her so she can grow Sunflower seeds, and wild flowers that attract humming birds and butterflies.  I tilled a second garden for my vines.  Zucchini, Sugar Pumpkins, Mini Pumpkins, Cucs and Acorn Squash.  I just need to add peppers and tomatoes.  And thinking of trying my hand at broccoli since Hannah and I eat so much of it.

1 comment:

  1. I am trying my hand at broccoli this year too!!

    ReplyDelete