Not much to report :)
Gilbert is fitting in wonderfully. Didn't even think twice when we introduced him/her to Mazie.
Due to keeping the cat in the house :), we are doing everything we can to make sure Chad's allergies don't flair up, so far, he has not commented. Not sure if he is not bothered, or just not saying anything... We have been adding a little bit of Veg. oil into it's food to help with the dander, and the poor cat was a sport for a bath :) Didn't seem to mind too much and I think it just soaked up the cuddle time :)
She loves reading to Gilbert too. We had a play date on Friday, I had to drag her away from the book and cat so we wouldn't be too late.
Went shopping at my favorite clothing store for Hannah yesterday. The Children's Place. I was pretty excited! Jeans for just over $3!!! So for the first time ever, I can now say that I have started shopping for school cloths. I bought her size 5, and they look so long! She has a lot of growing to do to fit them. About 2 inches in the leg.
Oh, if you want a pair of free scissors, go HERE
It is for teachers, but if you home school, where it says Name of School, just put Home School and they will send you a pair, or more if you are schooling multiple grades.
I love freebies!
No comments:
Post a Comment