Hannah is on some Tooth Fairy kick, and for most of the afternoon yesterday, was talking that she was going to loose a tooth so she could put it under her pillow and get a gift from the Tooth fairy. At bedtime, she was a little upset, not having a tooth to leave. She decided at that point that a paper one would do the trick. So she cut one out, and we worked on printing My Tooth on it.
And I couldn't NOT leave her anything so she was left a quarter and some fairy dust.
She woke up pretty excited, then was upset that it was only money, she wanted a toy. At that point I told her that it has to be a real first tooth in order for her to get a toy... She accepted that thankfully. Mental Note: She will want a toy for her first tooth...
Our new lesson plan is working great! Splitting it up between 2 groups of work.
This is from our Explode the Code WB. She read everything on this page. I am more than pleased :)
I had planned on doing a unit study on our garden, but on Monday, Hannah asked our Librarian for books on Dinosaurs so I quickly changed gears and we worked on a lapbook on dinosaurs. We are keeping it pretty basic, what it eats, time period, names and how many feet they walk on, size and some cool fact. I got the printouts here, thanks to PBS Kids Dinosaur Train.
Just some random picture she insisted I take for the blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment