We had our 3 yr screening yesterday, Hannah had fun playing with 4 friends and she enjoyed most of the stations. She did great in ballet lesson as well, she sure loves that her friend Ellie is in it with her! She can't wait till dance tonight, for the fact that she gets to see Ellie again:) We both have been blessed with such great friends!
Today is her dress rehearsal for tomorrow's Winter Show! Super Duper excited:) AND tomorrow morning, breakfast with Santa at Chad's work. They go all out, pretty amazing actually:) AND hard to believe, in one week, we will be loading into Doreen's car to road trip 8 hrs to go ride the Polar Express!!! Oh and swimming!!! I can't wait!!! Chad even has the day off... hopefully! I know he has a deadline right around then:(
Another exciting day reading wise. I love HOP:) Another sticker on her chart, another level completed:) enjoy the video of this morning's reading:) I am so proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment