Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bring on the snow!


I figure if it is going to be cold out, might as well have snow to go with it...  I have been watching Weather Underground and I keep seeing the snow amounts drop, but I think we are now around the 6 inch mark.  Still a lot in my books for a 2 day total, when we have had no snow since October:)  

We had our friend Gaian over today, and I still managed to do Hannah's lesson.  We worked on Pp, and Gaian jumped right in:)  We also did some painting with shaving cream/glue and made an octopus.  Fun times:)  We did go out for a while, but that wind is nasty so I convinced the kids that it was just too cold and much better inside.  

We still need to work on our HOP for the day and hope to get it done.   



Poor Gaian was standing under Hannah...

Hannah laughing as Gaian slid off the slide, still on his butt and just kept going on the snow~

3 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had fun! Wish we could have some snow too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything for you Rosie:) Next post, I will add a picture of the Octopus

    ReplyDelete