Saturday, December 19, 2009

Just an update.


even though nothing is new...


Chad is now off for 2 weeks and we hope to have a mix of good family fun as well as get stuff done around the house.


I finally got the tree decorated last night and this morning, after Hannah was up and was able to help with the fun decorations. Took us a while to get the tree going, and I feel bad for Hannah, holding it off for so long...


I was pretty proud of her, we went to the library the other day, she came up to me with a book titled "FAT CAT" and she brought me the book and said "look mom, a Fat Cat book!"  
That is it.  I also finally got the presents for my family in the mail this morning.  Sorry guys, I doubt it will make it up to Canada by Thursday, unless you are Owen...  The kids may luck out:)
I miss my family, miss and need my mom's hugs, hate being so far away during the holidays.   Nothing like my mom's hug...
 
Love you all so much and hope all of you have a safe and wonderful Christmas:)  

Here is our Christmas Tree.

Here is my Rudolph.  We also had candy canes with the eyes, nose and antlers but they didn't last very long...  only 1/2 of one eaten but they eyes kept falling off.

I saw this idea in The Mailbox magazine and I think I am going to make one up for AN and AP. This magazine is great, pricey so I have requested it from the library...  BUT if anybody out there is home schooling, this is a magazine I suggest you look into:)

Sorry Nana and Papa, this didn't make it into the box this morning.  So here is a picture and I will get it in the mail for monday:)  You can hang it on the fridge next year...  Hannah finished it and said that this was for you:)  I was actually at the post office for almost 1 hr today, trying to get everything sorted:)

No comments:

Post a Comment