This is what I saw just now, THANKS DADDY! He showed her the other day how to 'catch a candy cane'...
I think I am actually ready for Christmas Eve and Day! Pretty good considering that, even with the tree going up on the 10th, we didn't get it decorated till this past Saturday!
We spent 7 hours today making Linzer Cookies. They sure do take a lot of time but they are so worth it! Hannah requested the candy cane ones for Rudolph so we are not aloud to eat any of them. But as it stands, for Christmas Eve at Chad's parents, the only thing left is to make a salad:) That reads so nice:) Here are the Linzer Cookies... YUMMM!
Here is the Reindeer Treat that Hannah made while I baked the cookies, ready to spread out on the snow Christmas Eve morning, just before we head out for the afternoon/evening at Grandma and Grandpa's.
She mixed oatmeal, rice crispies and colored sugar sprinkles together. ( I am sure the birds will LOVE her! )
We are enjoying the pretty snow that has been falling all afternoon. She asked for lessons, and we worked on Tt, just out of her work books. We should be finished the letters by the end of January. Then we get to start working on Units:) I can't wait for that:)
Well, I am not sure if I will be posting again between now and Christmas, if not, I hope everybody has a wonderful Christmas. Lea, be careful driving the pass. Sending everybody a big hug. Mom and daddy, have Lea set up the camera, and I will have Chad do the same, hopefully we can video it at some point, I know Hannah would love to see you guys! So would I:)
No comments:
Post a Comment