What a busy 2 days. Our front room is packed to the gills of gifts, and now the project of finding a home for everything in the house is the next project. I think next time I set foot out of the house, it will be to buy more totes... :) But thank you to all of my family for the wonderful gifts! We love everything.
Today I made a big turkey dinner, I didn't think it was going to work out but it did:) I ended up heading out to help Chad clear the really deep, heavy snow and came in and realized that I only had 45 minutes till the turkey was ready, had nothing else done, no sweet potatoes boiling or potatoes, corn, and the other veggies. It was a scramble. I will admit that I love the big Christmas dinner of turkey but after today, with Hannah playing with everything, I kinda wished I didn't have to spend so much time in the kitchen... I may rethink dinner next year:)
The snow has been plenty in the last 2 days, I think we will have to head out and make snowmen tomorrow, and possibly the sledding hill in town. Actually, thinking of the above temps we have had today, that may be a life sentence, we may just stick to sledding down the ditch:)
Hannah giggling as I am trying to get a picture of her in her Christmas outfit... Didn't happen:)
Hannah glued to all of the gifts.
Hannah playing with the umbrella she got from Santa. Her favorite gift she says:) Doesn't take much!
Hannah and Daddy hanging out, opening gifts this morning.
Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment