Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We will survive!

Whew! What an exhausting day and it is only 2:45!

Sounds like Hannah and Chad had a blast last night, playing with the IT Chair. They went to one of the popular lakes in the Cities and Chad had to keep reminding Hannah that she needed 2 hands on the bars, she was too busy yelling "Hello!" and waving to the other people. That so sounds like her! They stopped off and shared a brownie and a root beer. I heard all about it this morning from her, she loves her daddy time. But here is the cake that I decorated last night:

and the cookies:

We just came home from play group, and oh boy! Something must of been in the air. All the girls were getting upset, crying, getting into tiffs, you name it, hence this picture....
Poor Calvin, this is the best way he could think to handle the girls, putting them into Lilly Pie's home. Oh the joys of being the only boy... And I do believe that he actually locked the 3 girls in it!

Here is Hannah, being a silly girl. I sure hope gymnastics works out for her this fall!
And one more because I think it is cute! Miss. Hannah reading one of my books. She loves to look and point out letters. She will sit there and yell "look Ma! I found a Y!"

So now, Hannah sleeps. She has had an exhausting day today, after a busy one yesterday. The rest of our day will be quiet, me cleaning house and cuddling with my Princess. Chad has the Iron Man on Sunday so he will be busy training for that in the evenings. I am so proud of all that he does. You are a good seed Hon!

No comments:

Post a Comment