Friday, April 24, 2009

Let the sun shine in!

What a beautiful day!!! I really wish I could capture the peaceful sounds of outside in a picture. There is no traffic down our road, all you hear is the birds chirping.

I am very excited! I managed to get a great shot of Hannah! Going to try to send it your way mom and daddy, so you can add it to your frame:)
We spent our morning on a bunny hunt. We didn't find any but we sure had our fun! I was really surprised we didn't find any. Yesterday, the wind was blowing so hard that it blew all of the flower pedals off of her wind mill, so at 11 last night, we were running around the horse yard, trying to find them. In the process, Chad came across 2 baby bunnies. I thought for sure we would be able to find them no problem. Daddy and Hannah may have to go on their own bunny hunt this weekend.
Here is just a picture of Hannah enjoying the open yard. Sure does need a horse...

I need to figure out how to get a cute back ground on here:) This is so dull! Hope everybody has a wonderful weekend!!! Sure do miss everybody up in Canada

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous yard you have. I am jealous! Looks like Hannah had a great time :)

    To add a back ground all you need to do is find one you like & copy the code. I like cutest blog on the block for layouts. Then go to your dashboard, click on layout, click on add gadget, then add HTML/JavaScript then paste the code in the box it gives you and you are done!!

    ReplyDelete