This is a way to share pictures of my girls, feel free to share with other family members but please don't share the address outside of family.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Farmer Jo
Today has been a nice and quiet one. I am thinking of getting ready to take Hannah in to spend the evening with her daddy while I go to my class.
Here is my little Farmer Jo, ready to head out to plant her spuds and beets, she was pretty excited!
Here is my Farmer Jo, playing with the hoe. She really had fun until...
Our friend's Lydia and Nichole, the ones you see in the chickens with us, pulled in for a little visit as they were driving by, this is her reaction after they left! She was worried that Lydia was hungry and wouldn't get her lunch. Poor thing. She recovered after I convinced her that she would have her own mac and cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment