I am exhausted after today, you get so used to it being so cold here in MN, the minute it hits anything over 75, it feels like we are being roasted! I am loving the fact that we are finally able to open up our windows and have a wind blowing in.
This is a way to share pictures of my girls, feel free to share with other family members but please don't share the address outside of family.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Beware of animals...
We have had a wonderful day! First off, let me say that it is pretty amazing when you walk into your home, and finding that it being 84 inside is actually COOL! Yep, we reached 88 or higher!!! Really is too bad that it is going to rain all weekend but that shouldn't ruin our plans of the Horse Expo, Iron Man, and "The Paper Bag Princess" play we have tickets for.
Here is Nichole and I, sorry it is so small, I had hoped that the lady taking the picture would zoom in a bit. Nichole is the white chicken, I am the brown.
Here is Lydia and Hannah, Hannah being held up by the mouse:) They had sooo much fun today!
Here is Hannah visiting with Godiva, as in the chocolate. I wonder if this cow has is a chocolate milk cow...
Hannah impressed with the Beaver Lodge
Here is Hannah, chowing down on the clown cookie. She really couldn't care less about the cookie, she just wants the clown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment