Monday, April 20, 2009

Lets give this a shot!

Hi Everybody!

I have decided that it may be fun to start keeping a blog. Since I have my new computer, I have yet to figure out how to send e-mails with pictures to my friends and family, so now, I will just post them here. Everybody bookmark this page, and when you feel that you need a good dose of Hannah, Chad and I, feel free to log in, read and look at pictures till your heart's content!

So here we go:

Here is Daddy and Hannah trying out the BoBop chair. She LOVED it. Our only problem is the only bike it fits onto. So we got this seat:


This is the new IT Chair. Hannah surprised us by liking this one as well. We were thinking this fall she may enjoy it but we were wrong! This is a simple, normal bike seat on a bar with foot rests. She holds onto Daddy's handle bars. I wonder if there is room for her own bell on there.... Daddy, pretty please???
We have a set of these folding bikes that we bring camping with us, so this is a perfect set up!
Hannah, "hanging out". Just picture the most adorable giggle to go with this picture and let your heart fill just nothing but pure joy!
And because this being the first blog post, why not make it picture heavy right?!?
Here is Hannah and Daddy at the Daddy/Daughter dance that happened on Saturday night! Hannah sure had fun dancing with daddy. She loves to spin so her dress flairs out.
Everybody's doin' the Loco Motion, common baby! Do the Loco Motion! She was just too darn cute!
I took way too many pictures at the dance, and it is too hard to limit myself to just a few. This is the last one though. She was so tired going into the dance. This is also one of the best pictures I have of the beautiful dress that her Great Aunt and Uncle bought her. It is so adorable on her! One of my favorite dresses. Thank you Doug and Julie!
I am taking a cake decorating class with Doreen. This is the first cake I made with the class. Tonight I go back and I will be learning roses and clowns! Will get more pictures posted tomorrow more than likely.

I think that I am going to like this blogging bit. Remember to bookmark this page, and I am not sure but there may be a way to get notification every time I upload a new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment