This is a way to share pictures of my girls, feel free to share with other family members but please don't share the address outside of family.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Let The Sun Shine In Cont.
This day ended up being more busy than I had expected:)
Here is Hannah drawing her "angry face" (above)on her magna-doodle. This is her first actual drawings of faces:) Very proud of her! Her "happy face' below.
Here is my garden:) Hannah fell asleep for a nap so I tilled it and added on an extra 2 feet on the far end. Still not very big, about 12 feet by 10 feet, but plenty for now. I am thinking beets, beans, potatoes, baby pumpkins, spaghetti squash, thinking of adding strawberries and asparagus but not sure. There is nothing planted yet, but it is ready to go in a couple weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment